Sunday, October 5, 2008

Trick or Treat Bouquet



I had a great time making these bouquets today. I tried using as many punches as possible to simplify things. I used skrewer sticks and attached them to the back of the candies using glue dots. The cups are candle holders I purchased at the local dollar store. I placed a small piece of floral foam in the bottom of each cup then filled them with candy corn and peanuts. The candy helps hold the screwers in place, too. To finish them off, I wrapped a piece of orange card stock and a trick or treat ribbon around the bottom. I used the scallop punch and 2 round punches to make the 'Trick or Treat' sign. Thanks for looking! (c)Stampin' Up!

1 comment:

LeeAnn Greff said...

Super cute! Love everything about this. Aren't your co-workers lucky to have you!