Saturday, January 10, 2009


FEBRUARY STAMP CAMP

WHEN: February 7th
TIME: 10:00 am & 3:00 pm
RSVP: January 23rd
COST: $20.00 prepaid (by Jan. 23rd)

Join in on the fun!!! Sign up now to make this fun message board, caddy and 4 cards. Here is how it will work.

Order a package of Designer Series Paper from the new Catalog, a $9.95 value, (included in class cost) of your choice. You will use less than 1/2 the pack for these projects so you will have plenty to recreate these, and more, at home! If you would like to copy mine exactly, I used Sweet Always DS paper. I will coordinate the ribbon and cardstock as best I can to match the SD paper you chose.

You will need to bring your cutter (or you can use mine), as I will be teaching you how to cut these pieces so you can recreate them at home! Many of you have asked for help with cutting so here is your chance!!

RSVP anytime between now and Jan. 23rd. I know...I know...you need/want your catalog!!! I will get it to you as soon as I get them. I should have them by the end of next week or Monday at the latest! Once you have your catty, contact me with the DS paper you chose. I'll place the orders for this Stamp Camp on Jan. 23rd.

As always, please bring your favorite adhesives (tombow works best for the 3D projects). If you have any questions, give me a call or drop me an email.

Sign up now, space is limited!!

No comments: