Wednesday, May 6, 2009


Candy Bouquet

I wanted to share with you the candy bouquet I made for a bridal shower. After searching for ideas on the internet and coming up empty, I turned to my Stampin' Up! products. I used the Big Shot with the Daisy Die and Scallop Circle Die, bright color cards stock, and a few clue dots. I used floral stems and wrapped them with floral tape. Then I attached the candy by wrapping one of the twisted ends to the stem. I attached candy kisses to the scallop circle die flowers using glue dots. After I placed the flowers in the bouquet, I used curling ribbin to fill in. I filled the base with some clear rock and added the left over candy on top. Once I had the idea, the rest was simple! Thanks for looking!!!! :)

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

te ha quedado hermoso, ojala hicieras un paso a paso para poder hacerlo yo.

Stamp Your Journey said...

WOW!! Thanks for sharing!!

Debi
Stampyourjourney.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

REALLLLLLY CUTE!!

Rhonda Langley said...

this is absolutely marvelous! Awesome idea!!!

Kay Kalthoff said...

OH, my goodness! FANTASTIC!! Love it!
Kay

Deb said...

wow!! I love the candy bouquet, its just gorgeous. What a great idea. Its perfect!! :-)

Cindee Wilkinson said...

What a cute idea! Thanks for sharing!

laurie said...

Wow! I made something like this for the 4th but your is awesome! I never thought to add ribbon...so cool!