Saturday, January 9, 2010

I just got the newest stamp set from Stampin' Up! I could hardly wait to tear into my box that UPS left on my step! :)

I have used mostly NEW SU products from the Occasions Mini and/or Sale A Bration catalog on this card. The Sweetheart set and treat cups are a must have not only for Valentines day, but think wedding, bridal shower favors, anniversaries, the possibilities are endless. I used the Holiday Best Hostess set for the greeting and Sending Love Specialty Designer Series Paper, the new GORGEOUS Satin Ribbon (Pretty in Pink used here). Notice the border along the left side of the SDSP? I used the new Scallop Trim Border punch. You are going to love these new punches. The punches now have a slim design for easy storage!!!!

If you have not seen the New Occasions Mini and Sale A Bration catalogs and would like to see one, please contact me. During Sale A Bration, for every $50.00 spent before s/h, you can pick a product from the Sale A Bration catalog. This is a great time to book a workshop, with wonderful new product to pick from and Sale A Bration going on! If you are interested in hosting a workshop, or have any questions, please contact me.



No comments: